[Please humor me and when you read the title, say it a la "oppan gangnam style." That's how it sounds in my head and I want it to sound like that in your head too.]
I was planning to write a grocery shopping post, but I have all of these other fragments in my head, so we’re going to deal with them right now.
Let’s bullet this and make it list-y.
- I’m obsessed with salads bigger than my head. It’s salad, so it’s good for me, right?
- Speaking of salads, our Whole Foods salad bar took a dive toward sucking. I suppose that’s good since I will no longer pay $15 for a salad that I can make for $5. But, still, it’s supposed to be an awesome treat.
- Everything seems to come in salted caramel flavor. Is the world catching up that it is the BEST or has it jumped the shark?
- Have you watched The Following? If it was a movie, I would deem it too scary. But I am obsessed with the show.
- I never knew how badly I wanted a baby tapir until this video.
- My Smith’s sells Devil Dogs in the bakery. They are frosted. Not like the Drake’s Devil Dogs of my youth. I honestly didn’t know there was another version.
- I tried watching the show Girls, but I don’t get it. I’m also reading a book about the youth and I feel no empathy for the character. I’m pretty sure that this means I’m old.
- My CPA is magic.
- I have lentils in the pantry and I don’t know what to do with them. I don’t like Indian food, so the recipes that I’ve found are pretty limited.
- I’m sure that they are considered played out, but I still love videos with screaming goats and Grumpy Cat.
- I haven’t watched Pretty Little Liars since I got rid of cable. The withdrawal is harsher than I expected.
- I’m 85% sure that I heard “My Funny Valentine” (Streisand-style) played on a flute (or maybe a recorder) while I was getting a massage. That’s an upgrade from the spaceship music they sometimes play.
- The realization that I won’t have Ice Loves Coco since we canceled cable has been difficult to come to terms with.
That’s it for the moment. Anything random on your end?