I KILLED DISCOVER – Discover’s Viking Funeral

In May, I KILLED DISCOVER after many months. I planned to KILL DISCOVER in a viking funeral. I did it. Here is the video.

Comments

1. says

This is by FAR the best thing I’ve ever seen of yours. I am impressed like a mother over here, girl!!! Haha… you crack me up!! :) Perfect way to use your time too, A+!!!

2. says

That is absolutely hysterical!

Congrats on paying off the debt, thats a huge accomplishment. I had a similar balance (also with Discover) that I paid off a few years ago… what a sense of relief that was… such a great feeling!

3. Bret @ Hope to Prosper says

I loved the video Danielle. I feel the same way about my Citibank card.

4. says

I think Valkyries are now chasing me. You are very artsy and craftsy. I’m sure it was a happy feeling. Where can I pick up an application for Bank of Grandpa?

5. says

Yay for you on winning against the credit card! I’ve had some mild compulsive shopping and am trying, at all costs, to avoid spending more until I pay down my balance.

I stopped in from SITS, by the way.

6. says

Oh my gosh! This CRACKED me UP! Way to go, girl!

Congratulations on your SITS day!

(By the way, I am performing that piece (O Fortuna) with my professional choir next month.)

7. says

O Fortuna is so perfect and symbolic. I never noticed it SOUNDS like they are singing “Discover” in there. Maybe they are. But I’m not sure I’d call Carmina Burana (sp?) techno? :)

8. says

I’m starting uр а new internet blog directory and was wondering if I can
    submit your blog? I’m hoping to increase my directory
    gradually by hand so that it maintains top quality.
    I’ll make suгe and put your website in the best category аnd I’ll additіonally use, “I KILLED DISCOVER – Discover

9. says

Permanent installations in vehicles gave way to the portable Bag Phones, built with a cigarette lighter plug.
    According to Alexandra Juhasz, professor of media studies at California’s Pitzer College
    then one in the course facilitators, approximately 300 students have enrolled in the course, which
    falls within the Fem – Tech – Net rubric ‘Dialogues
    on Feminism and Technology. The Kaynbred account on Wikipedia was active between August 2009 and February
    2010, and also the user seemed fixated on articles about mass killers, including Kip Kinkel and Richard Farley.

Trackbacks